SPEAKERS & THEMES
- Johanna Motteram (RELC Singapore / University of Adelaide)
- Jayakaran Mukundan (Consultant Fellow, UPM)
- Nor Faridah Abdul Manaf (UIA)
- Chau Meng Huat (UM)
- Too Wei Keong (University of Nottingham Malaysia)
- Khazriyati Salehuddin (UKM)
- Shumaila Memon (University of Sindh, Jamshoro, Pakistan)
The theme of MICELT 2018 Conference is "Shaping New Understandings in ELT". The missions of MICELT 2018 are to:
- Provide a platform for teachers, practitioners, and learners to learn and re-learn their field of expertise.
- Be the forum for teachers and learners to exchange valuable experiences, best practices and provide dynamism to all aspects of ELT.
- Create the culture of pioneering and adventurism in the English teacher and the learner so that the true spirit of surviving in today's borderless world can be a reality.
Papers must be written in English. The papers can include, but are not limited to the following sub-themes:
- Language acquisition and learning
- Language education
- Assessment and measurement of English language learning
- Innovations in English language teaching and learning
- Language education policies
- Language curriculum and syllabus design
- Current methods and trends in English language teaching
- New literacies and digital tools for English language learning
- Blended learning
- Applied Linguistics