Guideline for Oral Presenter
- Each speaker shall be given 10 minutes for oral presentation and 5 minutes for Q & A.
- All presentation slides shall be prepared in Microsoft Power Point (ppt.) format and submitted to the organising committee via your personal thumb drive at the registration counter/presentation venue half an hour before your session.
Abstract Submission Guidelines
In conjunction with ICOSSH2019 theme, papers of relevant topics within the conference theme are invited for oral/poster presentations. Authors are requested to submit an extended abstract not exceeding fifteen (15) pages in English or Malay language. The extended abstract must include the title, author(s), introduction, materials and methods, results and discussion, conclusion and references.
Deadlines for submission the extended abstract is on the 31st August 2019.
Poster must be prepared on size A1 paper. There will be a “Best Poster Award” competition.
To facilitate the submission process and the subsequent follow-up process, please consider the following specificities;
- The maximum word limit for the abstract is 250 words.
- Please download the abstract template and follow the format carefully.
- Your submission should be submitted in either English, Bahasa Malaysia or Bahasa Indonesia.We encourage you to send a complete abstract which is a compendious summary of a paper’s substance including its background, purpose, methodology, results, and conclusion.
- Please enclose a brief biography together with the Abstract.
Once you have prepared your abstract according to the above guidelines;
- Submit your abstract to our e-mail address (email@example.com).
- After submission you will be acknowledged of the receipt of the abstract via an email within three working days.
- Please submit your abstract before the 31st August 2019.
- Do submit your abstract well before the submission deadline in order to be eligible for Early Bird rates for the conference